THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Reviews, Tutorials...

Hey guys, so I'm thinking about working on getting a better webcam because the one that came with my computer isn't that great to say the least. So that way when I do I can add videos onto here as well as my YouTube channel and you wont have to read so much unless you choose to. But I had a question....

What do you all want to read about? What products do you want a review on or what kind of tutorials do you want? Comment and let me know and I'll get to work on it. Too scared to buy a product in case it doesn't work like you want? Let me know and I'll do my best to get my hands on it or find something similar to it and let you know if it's a must have or a must not.

So comment, leave me some feedback and what YOU want to see. This blog is for you after all :)

0 comments: