THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 14, 2011

One n Only Argan oil- Curl Cream

Okay guys, I know it's only one day after my Frizz Ease -Dream curls review but I really wanted to tell you all about this. :)



PRODUCT- One n Only Argan oil - Curl Cream
SIZE- 10 oz (comes in 1 oz as well)
PRICE- $9.49 at Sally's Beauty Supply
WHAT IT IS-One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream is a leave-in conditioning curl cream that defines and enhances curly hair
WHAT IT CLAIMS

  • Defines and Enhances Curly Hair
  • Delivers added Texture and Hold
  • Leaves Curls Bouncy
  • Provides instant Hydration
  • No Sticky Residue
  • Enhances shine
  • Provides color Protection

One of the world’s rarest oils, argan oil is derived from the Moroccan argan tree. It’s moisturizing properties help revive and nourish dry and damaged hair.

One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream is a breakthrough styling product created to enhance and define curly hair. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream is a leave-in conditioning cream that defines and enhances curly hair, delivering added texture and hold, and leaves curls bouncy. Eliminates frizz and is humidity resistant. Provides instant hydration without sticky residue. Enhances shine and provides color protection


INSTRUCTIONS-Apply to clean, damp hair. Distribute evenly. Allow to dry naturally or use a diffuser to create more volume.


I found this at Sally's Beauty Supply yesterday and decided after reading a few reviews I would give it a try. I already LOVED One n Only's Argan Oil treatment and thought I would give this product a try. Just like the Oil treatment it smells like vanilla and very clean.It was a lot cheaper compared to it's competitor Moroccan Oil.
I washed my hair added about a dime size of the Argan Oil treatment to my hair before letting it sit in the towel for about 15 minutes. Then i combed my hair out with my fingers and added about 3 pumps of the Curl Cream into my hair, coating it and scrunching I went. As I was scrunching it, it didn't seem to be doing anything but weighing my hair down a bit and barely adding any curl. I was a little disappointed as I wanted to try to let my hair naturally dry. So just in case I took my blow dryer to it and dried my hair upside down and kept scrunching. The more my hair dried the curlier it got. Put then all of a sudden the left side of my real hair fell kinda flat. Just that side, so I'm wondering if I didn't put enough product there or if I managed to get any there at all. So I just added a bit of Dream Curls to it and kept drying. Sure enough the hair looks just like the rest, except I had to put a little teasing at the roots so not to create a triangle shape on one side of my head.

Because my hair is so thick I had to pin my bangs back because it created too much volume. I've had the curls in my hair for about 3 hours now and they haven't fallen at all. My hair isn't crunchy, or wet looking (except where it is still a bit damp on the ends), smells really good. It's kind of like a vanilla scent. and looks shiny and healthy.

I really like this product and will probably continue to use it unless it continues to make my hair go flat after I dry it for so long. ( I'll let you know how that goes). I would recommend it to people but warn them that it is a thick cream and could weigh down your hair if it is really thin. I'll have my friend Jeannie try it on her hair so I can see how it affects thin hair.



** I bought this product with my own money. I was not paid for this review. This is my honest opinion as I promise to always give you :)**

0 comments: